Ben and James touch on Twitter’s new “Like” button before diving into what might be a new model for publishing. Then, a discussion of bundle economics and Stratechery’s future. Buckle up!
This episode is sponsored by Wealthfront. See recommended portfolios and get up to $15,000 managed for free by visiting Wealthfront.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: Grantland and the (Surprising) Future of Publishing — Stratechery
- Todd VanDerWerff: 2015 Is the Year the Old Internet Finally Died — Vox
- Episode 012: The Internet Rainforest — Exponent
- Chris Dixon: How Bundling Benefits Sellers and Buyers — cdixon blog
- Ben Thompson: Ballmer’s Bad Bundle Economics — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson: The Jobs TV Does — Stratechery Daily Update
- Episode 034: The Story of Stratechery — Exponent