Ben and James discuss PC Gaming and the fascinating way in which it monetizes, leading to a wide-ranging discussion about how business has changed because of the Internet.
This episode is sponsored by Wealthfront. See recommended portfolios and get up to $15,000 managed for free by visiting Wealthfront.com/Exponent.
- Chris Dixon: Lessons From the PC Video Game Industry — Medium
- Jared Sinclar: Saving the iPad — JaredSinclair.com
- Ben Thompson: Grantland and the (Surprising) Future of Publishing — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: TensorFlow and Monetizing Intellectual Property — Stratechery
- Justin Williams: The Chicken or the iPad Pro — Medium
- Ben Thompson: Games and Good Enough — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Venture Capital and the Internet’s Impact — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Selling Feelings — Stratechery