Ben and James discuss the differences between Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Apple specifically, and the differences between aggregators and platforms generally.
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Google Duplex Demo — YouTube
- Ben Thompson: Tech’s Two Philosophies — Stratechery
- Note: The Steve Jobs videos are in the above article
- Ben Thompson: Platforms Versus Aggregators — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson: Manifestos and Monopolies — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Face is Not the Future — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: From Products to Platforms — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Why Doesn’t Apple Enable Sustainable Businesses on the App Store? — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS