Ben and James discuss how Apple and Amazon’s focus on the customer experience protects them from low-end disruption.
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: Divine Discontent: Disruption’s Antidote — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: What Clayton Christensen Got Wrong — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: The $550 iPhone 5C Makes Perfect Sense — Stratechery
- GRAPH: The Disruptive Innovation Model — Harvard Business Review
- Louis C K: Everything Is Amazing and Nobody is Happy — YouTube
- Ben Thompson: Why Microsoft’s Reorganization Is a Bad Idea — Stratechery
- Ben Bajarin: Top Takeaways From Studying iPhone X Owners — Tech.Pinions
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS