Ben and James continue to discuss the differences between platforms and aggregators, including Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and Uber.
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: The Moat Map — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Books and Blogs — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Zillow, Aggregation, and Integration — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Tech’s Two Philosophies — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Casual Gaming is a Sustainable Business, but Not a Platform Differentiator — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Why Doesn’t Apple Enable Sustainable Businesses on the App Store? — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Apple’s China Problem — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS