Ben and James discuss Apple earnings, Twitter’s troubles, and whether or not the Internet is over-rated.
This episode is sponsored by Wealthfront. See recommended portfolios and get up to $15,000 managed for free by visiting Wealthfront.com/exponent.
- Ben Thompson: Apple’s Good Earnings, Apple is Not a Services Company — Stratechery Daily Update
- Paul Carsten: China Smartphone Glory Days Are Over as Apple, Xiaomi Face Tough Times — Reuters
- Ben Thompson: How Facebook Squashed Twitter — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Twitter Follow-up — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson: Twitter’s Marketing Problem — Stratechery
- James Allworth and Ben Thompson: Check Facebook Time — Exponent
- Ben Thompson: Speech and Abuse on the Internet — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson: Twitter and What Might Have Been — Stratechery
- Paul Krugman: Paul Krugman Reviews ‘The Rise and Fall of American Growth’ by Robert J. Gordon — The New York Times
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS