Ben and James discuss Paul Graham’s essay on inequality and the politics of technology.
This episode is sponsored by Wealthfront. See recommended portfolios and get up to $15,000 managed for free by visiting Wealthfront.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: A Politics for Technology — Stratechery
- Paul Graham: Economic Inequality — Stratechery
- Ezra Klein: A Top Venture Capitalist Thinks Startups are Causing Inequality. He’s Wrong. — Vox
- Noam Scheiber and Patricia Cohen: For the Wealthiest, a Private Tax System That Saves Them Billions — The New York Times
- Gregory Ferenstein: The Unusual Politics of Silicon Valley, Explained — Vox