Ben and James discuss OpenAI’s new mission and what it says about capitalism. Or is it just a strategy credit that we are reading too much into?
This episode is sponsored by Wealthfront. See recommended portfolios and get up to $15,000 managed for free by visiting Wealthfront.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: “Yep, broken.” — Twitter
- James Allworth: Is OpenAI Solving the Wrong Problem? — Harvard Busines Review
- Introducing OpenAI — OpenAI
- Steven Levy: How Elon Musk and Y Combinator Plan to Stop Computers From Taking Over — Backchannel
- Ben Thompson: OpenAI, Artificial Intelligence and Data, Data and Recruiting — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson: TensorFlow and Monetizing Intellectual Property — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Strategy Credit — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS