We start with Volkswagen, then mortgages, then Ben’s time in Taiwan, and finally end with a critique of the Apple Watch. It all makes sense in the end. Hopefully.
This episode is sponsored by Zendesk. Make your customer service seem like magic by building it directly into your apps, websites and products with Zendesk Embeddables.
- Adam Lashinsky: How Apple Words — Fortune
- Lauren Martin: If You Have Savings in Your 20s, You’re Doing Something Wrong — Elite Daily
- Steve Jobs: Stanford Commencement Speech — Stanford News
- Rita McGrath: The End of Competitive Advantage — Amazon
- Ben Thompson: Apple Watch: Asking Why and Saying No — Stratechery