Ben and James discuss James’ sophomore experience at Burning Man, and then turn to the iPad Pro and its paucity of quality of applications. Just how much is Apple responsible?
This episode is sponsored by Zendesk. Make your customer service seem like magic by building it directly into your apps, websites and products with Zendesk Embeddables.
- Exponent Episode 016 — Naked People
- Ben Thompson: From Products to Platforms — Stratechery
- Emanuel Sa: We Need Sketch for the iPad Pro — Designer News
- Ben Thompson: App Store Policy Follow-up, The iPad Pro, The iPad Pro Accessories — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Adobe’s Subscription Model and Why Platform Owner’s Should Care — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS