Ben and James discuss the downsides of monopoly, and Apple. Then, why there is no absolute answer when it comes to integration or modularization, and why different approaches require different types of organizations and different types of leaders.
- Ben Thompson: Integration and Monopoly — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Facebook and the Cost of Monopoly — Stratechery
- John Gruber: 16-Inch MacBook Pro First Impressions: Great Keyboard, Outstanding Speakers — Daring Fireball
- Ben Thompson: Apple’s Organizational Crossroads — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Why Microsoft’s Reorganization Is a Bad Idea — Stratechery