Ben and James discuss why Internet regulation is coming, why it is probably necessary, and how it should be targeted.
- Ben Thompson: A Regulatory Framework for the Internet — Stratechery
- New Livestreaming Legislation Fails to Take Into Account How the Internet Actually Works — The Conversation
- Out of the Clouds and Into the Weeds: Cloudflare’s Approach to Abuse in New Products — Cloudflare
- Unpacking the Stack and Addressing Complaints about Content — Cloudflare
- Ben Thompson: Mark Zuckerberg’s Proposal, The Copyright Directive and Sunk Costs, You Say You Want Some Regulation — Stratechery Daily Update