Ben and James discuss Mark Zuckerberg’s appearances before Congress, and try to sort out exactly which Facebook issues matter, and which don’t.
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: The Facebook Current — Stratechery
- Zeynep Tufekci: Why Zuckerberg’s 14-Year Apology Tour Hasn’t Fixed Facebook — Wired
- Ben Thompson: Fake News — Stratechery
- The Toutiao Apology — China Media Project
- Growth At Any Cost: Top Facebook Executive Defended Data Collection In 2016 Memo — And Warned That Facebook Could Get People Killed — BuzzFeed
- Ben Thompson: The Facebook Brand — Stratechery
There’s Always a Bigger Fish
- 2018 Antitrust and Competition Conference: Digital Platforms and Concentration — Stigler Center
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS