Ben and James discuss Apple’s strategy of monetizing its customer base, how that explains HomePod, and whether or not it is a problem.
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: Apple’s Middle Age — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Books to Blogs — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Apple and the Oak Tree — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: The Lessons and Questions of the iPhone X and the iPhone 8 — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Apple is Not a Services Company — Stratechery Daily Update
- NOTE: Apple has taken down the supplemental financial information from Q1 2016 that I referred to on this podcast. You can see the old link in this press release
- Ben Thompson: Is HomePod Late? — Stratechery Daily Update
- James Allworth: The Blessing of Failure — Medium
- Ben Thompson: Beyond the iPhone — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Apple’s Organizational Crossroads — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Apple at Its Best — Stratechery