Ben and James discuss cloud computing and why Google fell behind AWS, and how the company is taking a very wise strategy in catching up.
Note: Due to a recording error Ben’s track quality is poor. Our apologies.
Presented by MailChimp
- Ben Thompson: How Google is Challenging AWS — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Amazon Re:Invent, Google vs AWS vs IBM vs Microsoft — Stratechery Daily Update
- Steve Yegge: Stevey’s Google Platforms Rant — Google Plus
- Ben Thompson: The Amazon Tax — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Apple’s Organizational Crossroads — Stratechery
- Transcript: @Chamath At StrictlyVC’s Insider Series — Semil Shah Blog
- Ben Thompson: Docker and the Integrated Open-Source Company — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Peak Google — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS