We apologize for the late delivery of this podcast!
In this week’s episode Ben and James discuss why Apple is so fascinating, why the Mac lost to Windows, debate whether or not Google should have open-sourced Android, and discussed the implications of Apple’s new market – your entire life
Also, please note that there will no episode later this week due to Chinese New Year.
- John Gruber: Dazzling Results – Daring Fireball
- Ben Thompson: Apple’s New Market – Stratechery
- Rita McGrath: The End of Competitive Advantage – Kindle
- Ben Thompson: The Uncanny Valley of a Functional Organization – Stratechery
- Ben Thompson, @monkbent, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS