In this week’s episode Ben and James discuss why Ben thinks the Internet is totally overreacting to HBO’s announcement that they will sell subscriptions directly to customers, and then delve into what might be the underlying motivations behind Gamergate.
- Ben Thompson: The Cord-Cutting Fantasy – Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Why TV Has Resisted Disruption – Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: The Jobs TV Does – Stratechery
- Kyle Wagner: The Future of the Culture Wars is Here, and It’s Gamergate – Deadspin
- Paul Graham: Before the Startup – PaulGraham.com