In this week’s episode we follow-up on Episode 15’s console discussion, and then dive into the Apple Watch introduction. We cover why we were disappointed in the presentation, and discuss the luxury market in Asia and why the Edition will cost thousands of dollars. And then we go back for seconds. And thirds.
(Note: There is a gap at around the 12:30 mark due to an editing error. We apologize)
- Ben Thompson: Gaming and New Market Disruption – Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Friction – Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Apple Watch: Asking Why and Saying No – Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Whither Liberal Arts? – Stratechery
- Benjamin Clymer: A Watch Guy’s Thoughts On The Apple Watch After Seeing It In The Metal – Hodinkee