Ben and James discuss IPOs, including those of Stitch Fix, SendGrid, and Blue Apron, and the importance of understanding what type of company you are.
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: Stitch Fix and the Senate — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Why (Most) IPOs are Under-Price — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson: Waze Winners and Losers — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: SendGrid IPOs — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Venture Capital and the Internet’s Impact — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Blue Apron Files for IPO — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson, @benthompson, Stratechery
- James Allworth, @jamesallworth, Harvard Business Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS