Ben and James discuss Disney’s recent history, its acquisition of Fox, Netflix’s power, and why more and more policy decisions are about choosing the worst of two options.
Note: This episode was recorded on Monday, December 18, 2017.
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: Disney and Fox — Stratechery
- From Intel to Disney — Exponent
- Ben Thompson: Why Disney and ESPN Will Be OK — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Aggregation Theory — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Netflix and the Conservation of Attractive Profits — Stratechery
- The Netflix Backlash: Why Hollywood Fears a Content Monopoly — Hollywood Reporter
- Ben Thompson: The Department of Justice Sues to Block the AT&T-Time Warner Acquisition, The DOJ’s Case, AT&T’s Objections — Stratechery Daily Update