Ben and James discuss what Consumerization of IT means in the context of Workplace by Facebook, Skype Teams, and Slack.
Note: This podcast originally had a dead spot at the 8:13 mark. It has been fixed. To update please delete the podcast and re-download.
Presented by MailChimp
- Ben Thompson: Chat and the Consumerization of IT — Stratechery
- David Moschella, Doug Neal, Piet Opperman, John Taylor: The ‘Consumerization’ of Information Technology — CSC
- Ben Thompson: What Clayton Christensen Got Wrong — Stratechery
- John Gruber: Blackberry vs iPhone — Daring Fireball
- Peter Bright: Going all-in: Ars interviews Microsoft’s Steve Ballmer — Ars Technica
- Ben Thompson: Airbnb and the Internet Revolution — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Workplace by Facebook — Stratechery Daily Update